Monday, August 17, 2009

Live blogging - FAIL. True Blood - WIN.

Having a great time in my Upstate NY - Rochester/Finger Lakes jaunt. Will post pics and info about all of it soon. I tried to send something in the car up but it ended up just being jibberish (it's jibberish anyway, but at least you would've been able to read it). Luckily, it's still in my phone:
An unimaginable amount of cars on the road - even in liberty. had lovely lunch at panera with free wifi, but now rushing to Lori's home to see Benny! liveblogging makes me feel kinda ill in the car.
After which we got a hubcap from Lori's Dad and made it to Rochester in good time while listening to the Crosby's CD and other glorious tunes from previous party soundtracks.

Anyhow, the awesome thing I had to type about today is True Blood. So happy that Paula has HBO and could DVR it for me! I have some main thoughts:
  1. I love Eric.
  2. Bill and Sookie are going to unravel...he gave her blood the second night they met!
  3. Bill needs better make-up. He looks busted for a vamp.
  4. Jason is adorable.
  5. I'm pretty over Maryann...but I can't wait to see how Alan Ball ends this!

0 Comments: